Upon your arrival you need to apply for a residence permit and get an appointment within 30 days. This will allow you to travel in and out of Turkey without re-applying for a visa. Students who fail to get a residence permit appointment within 30 days will be required to exit the country and re-enter again. In this situation, the student is required to obtain the residence permit appointment within 10 days.
Residence Permit Online Application Page
The following documents are needed in order to apply for a Residence Permit:
- Online application form received from the E-Ikamet website.
- Photocopy of Passport (all stamped pages)
- 4 biometric photographs with white background.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Student Certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi)
- Declaration of residence (copy of rent contract or any other document showing where you will be residing)
- Receipt of residence permit card fee.
The address of the International Programs Office:
Sütlüce Mah. Karaağaç Cad. No:12/A Beyoğlu / İSTANBUL
We would like to remind you that it is your responsibility to be aware of these rules and regulations. Please pay attention to these rules in order to avoid any serious legal and financial problems ahead.