In order to start the application procedure, firstly, we need a nomination e-mail from your home university coordinator. This e-mail includes the following information:
• Name of your institution
• Full name and contact details of the student(s)
• Field(s) of studies
• Period of stay (Fall term, spring term or full academic year)
You need to fill in and send to us scanned copy by email.
1. Student Application Form (Please fill the Application Form for Global Exchange Students on computer, have it signed and stamped to your institution)
2. Learning Agreement (signed and stamped by your faculty coordinator in your home institution)
3. Copy of the passport
4. Student document (signed and stamped by home institution)
6. Confirmation Letter from your home university
After filling application form, Global Exchange coordinator regarding to the student’s program and the IRO - Exchanges Programs Unit will send a "Letter of Acceptance" to the home instutition.
How to reach IPO- Exchanges Programs Unit
Office is located in the Haliç Campus.
Sütlüce Mah. Karaağaç Cad. No:12 Beyoğlu / İSTANBUL
Tel : 0212 521 81 0